Full course description
Advanced Digital Product Creation is the third of the 4 courses in the 3D Digital Product Creation Certificate.
Prerequisite: Digital Product Creation ll, all modules in Course 2 must be successfully completed before enrolling in Course 3.
Software Needed: VStitcher - 3D Fashion Design Software, other software may be needed
Continue your path in 3D garment creation with advanced 3D design knowledge. Increase your skill set in 3D with advanced rendering, garments construction and animating Avatars. We will introduce several other software programs in this course to help you improve your 3D skills to produce that 3D digital twin.
Course 3 will cover:
· Creating an avatars size set
· Enhance your skill set of construction methods within new garment creation.
· Pattern shape function and enhancements - creating new designs based on blocks.
· Evaluating Fit of garments using 3D
· Understanding material assets and physical properties
· Rendering and animation
· Style and showcase your own garment.
· Advance knowledge as as apparel artist, designer and tech designer
Learn the fundamentals of 3D digital product creation for apparel. This certification is designed for those in the industry who are interested in reskilling or advancing their skills. Each of the four courses are offered online to be completed at your own pace. You have the opportunity to start and stop as needed, each course has 6+ modules to complete.